Terms & Conditions
- By signing up to Host or attend an event, and/or use this online platform, you understand and agree to the conditions and requirements listed on this page, and those listed in our "community" section
- You understand that you are allowing Greenpeace USA to contact you with campaign updates and other offers of engagement. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- You agree to allow Greenpeace USA to contact you via text message with campaign updates and other offers of engagement. Standard text messaging rates apply. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Greenpeace is committed to ensuring the privacy of our supporters' personal information, including full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and all other identifying information.
- As a host or volunteer for Greenpeace, you may have access to the names and phone numbers of Greenpeace supporters to encourage participation in events. These Greenpeace supporters have given permission to be contacted only about Summer of Resistance events. By signing up as a host or volunteer, you understand that unauthorized use of individuals' personal information could subject you to government fines.
- It is imperative that you use that information ONLY for the purpose of outreach via phone call and/or text message as permitted by Greenpeace staff. Any personal information that you access is considered confidential and belongs to Greenpeace.
- You may not copy, rent, share, sell, or trade any personal information you are given access to or use that information to contact individuals for any purpose other than what is specifically permitted by Greenpeace staff for the the Summer of Resistance. Should you choose to stop volunteering with Greenpeace at any time, the terms of this agreement will remain in place.